Monday, December 27, 2010

Ahhh Christmas!!

Well, we made it through the big holiday with a blast. I was SO excited for Adysons first Christmas. She had NO idea what was going to happen but I was sure excited. I'm really happy about the great gifts she got. She recieved some great educational toys and DVD's and books, some cute outfits and most importantly a lot of love from her extended family. I can't wait until next year when she'll have more of an idea of what Christmas is all about.

Marc and I fared well this year. We had a good time with family and we were able to spend some time together during his days off. Looking forward to the New Year and getting started on our New Years resolutions that we plan on keeping up with this time...yeah right ;)

Hope everyones Holiday was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment